Friday, December 5, 2008

Welcome to Our Blog

Hello everyone,
Well I decided the best way to keep folks up to date with our family would be a blogspot. This is all new to me, so hopefully this won't be to difficult for me to maintain. I plan on including pictures and stories and to update it often. I hope you all continue to come back to check out what is going on with us.
We had an enjoyable Thanksgiving this year. JoAnn went to see Mike, Melissa and Morgan; so it was just Jonathan, myself and Emma. Emma slept through dinner, so she had turkey after her nap. We had a nice visit with Jonathan's mom, Sherry, who came over for dessert and to spend some time with Emma.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are now preparing for a joyous Christmas season; as we celebrate the birth of our risen Savior.




No comments: